What to bring:
- Your current Driver’s license or Military ID.
- You DO NOT need to bring any firearms.
- Bring your Passport or INS number, Green card, etc..( if born outside of USA)
$185.00 $149.00 (Cash, Check, VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS or PayPal - see below) (Application will be held until check clears) This price covers all fees except the Utah state fee and optional processing.
To pay viaPayPall:
- Utah State Application Fee
- Fingerprinting (fingerprinting is free of charge)
- Driver License copy
What to Expect:
You will be instructed in firearm safety, basic firearm handling and shooting techniques. You will also be instructed in Utah handgun and use of force laws.
You will be fingerprinted, photographed and have your driver’s license scanned. You will need to fill out the Utah Concealed permit application and fingerprint card.
Course length varies depending on the number of students.
Utah Permit Information:
Utah’s permit is the most widely accepted or recognized permit in the nation.
- 35 States currently recognize Utah’s permit.
- Good for 5 years
- Renewal is $15.00 and is done by mail or online.